Condition of Property at Time of First Rental
Cleanliness: Before Homemart Realty Group markets the OWNERS home, and before the new tenant takes possession, the owner agrees to clean the premises at the OWNER'S expense. All work done will appear professional. This includes:
- Carpet Cleaning
- All appliances totally cleaned
- Baths & Kitchen scrubbed throughout
- Drapes and blinds clean
- Window, inside and out
- Light fixtures shelves, cabinets etc.
- Paint (inside and out) and wallpaper should have fresh attractive look. No holes.
- Grass should be mowed & landscaping trimmed and weeded. Reseeding or resodding should be done when necessary.
- Garage should be empty, swept and washed down.
- Outside of home should be washed down, including gutters.
- The rest of the premises should be in keeping with the above recommendations.
- All personal property to be removed from the premises. Please note Homemart Realty Group, Inc. will not be responsible for anything left on the property.
REPAIR: All systems will be in place and in good repair at the time of first leasing the Property. Drapes, Blinds, Lights, Light switches, Wall Plugs, Doors, Windows, Screens, Fans, Sprinklers, Faucets, Drains, Locks, Toilets, Sinks, Dishwashers, Heating & Cooling Units, Shower & Tub Caulking, etc., will work properly. OWNER agrees to be responsible for the cost to immediately repair the areas of the premises not functioning correctly.